- After resuming dating again around Christmas time and things going really well for a couple months, Chelsea and I decided to give our relationship another shot so once again, I have a girlfriend.
- I no longer own a car! Turned in my lease early because I simply did not use my car enough to justify the expense of owning it. It’s a massive relief.
- Got my annual raise at work, and increased my 401k contribution (now matched by the company!) from 2% to 4%.
- Went to a NY Islanders game. Got a great deal on some tickets to watch some hockey!
- Saw The Lion King on Broadway. One of Chelsea’s friends got us free tickets, and the only thing better than an amazing Broadway show, is a free Broadway show! It was absolutely incredible.
- Ran a 4-mile race, finishing in 39 minutes, 11 seconds. My first of 5 races I hope to do in 2020, so I'm pretty happy with this one!
- Went on a double date to the Bronx Zoo! It was a surprisingly comfortable February day. Chelsea and I went to the zoo with some friends of hers.
- Threw a housewarming party at my new apartment. I was joined by 14 of my friends and coworkers which was a whole lotta fun.
- Productivity pulse of 77 (+0)
- Met All Productive Time goal 6/19 days
- Average 5h 00m (-23m) productive time per day
RescueTime Top 5 Categories:
- Software Development (34%)
- Communication & Scheduling (30%)
- Business (12%)
- Utilities (7%)
- Social Networking (4%)
I experimented with changing checking accounts this month, which really threw off Mint’s tracking so I’m not able to quickly calculate what percentage of my income I spent this month.
- Average of 8,717 steps / day (-3.4%)
- Average of 2,394 calories / day (-2.5%)
- Average of 7 hours 31 minutes of sleep / night (+.6%)
- Average weight of 136.2 lbs (+1.9%)
- Average body fat percentage of 8.9% (+0%)
- Average of 235mg of caffeine / day (-14.9%)
Published too late to check.
I decided to narrow the trip to 2 countries rather than 3 to simply the planning. Trying to figure out the logistics of 3 countries was a little too overwhelming.
Yoga classes: 0
Average daily fiber: 18.8g / 24g (+14.6%)
Work got a little too hectic through February for me to feel comfortable going to yoga classes in the middle of the day, so that unfortunately fell off. I did manage to get 3 runs in, which isn’t quite as many as I’d hoped to do, but I feel pretty good about them. Still a good way off from my daily fiber goal, but a decent improvement over January!
Read 20 Books
No progress, unfortunately.
- Non-work code projects